OCTOBER 8, 2014
Perspective PR is looking for a Junior Public Relations Executive in Bangalore.
Experience: Minimum 6 months in PR; should be familiar with the media in Bangalore.
Freelance PR professionals may also apply.
Brief job profile:
* Account Management: Plan and direct public relations programs designed to create and maintain a favorable public image for the client.
* Media relations on a regional and national level: Write press releases and making of media plans.
* Handle internal company communications, such as company newsletters.
* Drafting speeches, arranging interviews, and maintaining other forms of public contact; oversee company archives; and respond to requests for information.
* Organize and handle press conferences and special events of the client.
* Product placement
* Ideas and angle generation for media stories for the client.
Skills and Qualification:
* Candidates need to have agency experience and need to be self-starters, self-motivated and result oriented.
* Should have excellent presentation skills along with written and oral communication skills.
* Ability to set priorities and be responsive to the client’s needs.
* Demonstrate ability to execute the results against strategy and meet critical deadlines.
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
* Should possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed university.
Salary range: Best. At par with the abilities
Contat: firstname.lastname@example.org; Phone: 011-41571244