After the LeRoux Public Lecture at Seattle University, it was time to take a break. Thanks to Tom (in addition to the plenty of support from Gerry, Bob, Dany and a number of others), and Eddie at Culver City and Jack at Loyola Marymount University (LMU), Los Angeles, I am in Los Angeles that houses the “world’s Dream seamless Factory”
My visit started with a visit to LMU. Jack was there to receive me!
I was bowled by the LMU campus! The Film & Television Studies Department’s faculty alone has a huge building (is different from department which houses any number of film, television and animation studios). There are 74 members on the teaching staff! Most from Hollywood industry!
Then I visited the department. Wowwww… No words!
Thanks to Tom, I had another visit to the campus after dinner. Couldn’t believe that the University Hall could be such a big building! Nowhere -Stanford, Santa Clara, Seattle, University of California- have I seen such a massive building!
Today, I visited Sony Pictures – popularly known as Sony Studio.
It is education to go through our history, our ancestry. To learn from then, their records, the hosts and the co-seekers!
In the pictures above:
- Sony Pictures – main building
- Reception – cinematic
- Rainbow in the Columbia campus – the oldest building & studio of Sony- their mandatory CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility for public art)
- Columbia Studio
- & 7. Vehicles used in their film & trademark TV serial
- Yours Truly in Silhoette
- Vehicle used in their trademark TV serial
- Set of their crazily long TV game show Jeopardy
- Yours Truly before the Jeopardy desks/ podiums